The Nautical Club of Palaion Faliron was founded in 1937 and was originally established in Xyrotagarou region of P. Faliron, which had its owned premises and a secured port. Then it was active both as sailing and rowing. In 1973, in view of the tourist development of the area, the club was expelled from there. After that, temporarily was settled in "Batis" without utilitarian facilities for about 2 years. Finally, in 1975 it settled in the area where it is now, at Marina Flisvos and with the help of General Secretary of Sports, they built facilities and settled properly the outdoor space for storage of sports vessels. By taking advantage of this Marina the group met again a big bloom thereby becoming a youth attraction youth. Today, after 80 years of successful course, the NOPF believes that it is entitled to demand a permanent home, worthy of action and his name. For this reason it has already obtained permission to build 300sqm premises are already designed to serve the Club’s needs, today and in the ambitious future. The Clubs's main objective was and still is the transfusion of the basic principles of seamanship and values to everyone involved in the sport. Moreover, the systematic cultivation and development of capabilities of the athletes for their participation in sports competitions and finally the development of a national marine spirit, promoting loyalty sea as life element and progress, contributing to the spread of sports and recreational navigation and participation in every manifestation of love for the sea. Our vision remains the development of our activities and the promotion of the name of the Club making it both Greek and international level as one of the best Sailing Clubs. Moreover, our representation in the next Olympic athlete, innard of our group. Part of our vision and basic requirement for further development is to create a landmark building-which will promote the image of Greek watersport around the world and will accommodate the large family of NOPF.